- 42 research lecturers
- 31 PhD students
- 125 publications
- 2.3 million euros in research contracts
- 1 patent filed in 2013
Télécom Lille develops high standard scientific research that both improves our teaching and provides cutting-edge solutions and support to technological companies.
Télécom Lille develops both pure and applied scientific programs in close partnership with key technology companies and prominent research laboratories from the Lille1 University, the CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research) and the Institute Mines-Télécom (National Consortium of Engineering Schools).
The aim of the research activities is to ensure that students receive cutting-edge training, as well as offer companies concrete research projects on constantly evolving technologies.
- Skills and employment
- Software engineering with objects and components
- Multimedia indexing and images
- Security data mining
- Information and assessment
- Sensor networks
- Microelectronic components and nanotechnology
Télécom Lille research groups work in close relationship with outstanding research institutions:
- IEMN ( Micro and Nanotechnologies)
- PHLAM (Physics, laser, photonics, molecular chemistry)
- CLERSE (Sociology and Economics)
- CRIStAL (Research center in Computer Science, Signal and Automatic Control of Lille)
Tel. +33 (0)3 20 43 64 02