Entrepreneurship is at the heart of digital technology development. Télécom Lille supports all students carrying out projects involving the creation of a company.
Télécom Lille's backing and support of entrepreneurial developments has several aims:
- To develop an entrepreneurial culture amongst the students, doctoral candidates and the research lecturers
- To provide the fundamental skills essential for implementing a sound project
- To assist and support all students with innovative projects in the ICT field in order to help organize an idea into a sustainable project
- To translate research results into an innovative economic activity
- To contribute to regional economic development
The actions implemented include all those oriented towards entrepreneurial undertakings: raising awareness, training, assisting in projects for creating companies and establishing scientific collaboration, most often as part of innovative projects.
Depending on the situation, this signifies educational activities integrated into the engineering curriculum or specifically defined measures.
Each student carrying out a project can reach out to Télécom Lille for advice, support and scientific and technical collaboration as part of their internships or technological projects.
A network of partners
Depending on the project, and with Télécom Lille's help, the future creator will find the resources he or she needs within the regional and national support network (hosting, financing and consulting solutions…).